Porcelain dental veneers can build great smiles. Veneers are attached to the fronts of teeth for a durable sturdy hold that is aesthetically pleasing and sure to impress. Even if you have suffered tooth damage in the past, it may still be possible to implement veneers on the afflicted teeth and return your smile to a natural looking mouth masterpiece. A few broken teeth aren’t the end of your chances at the smile of your dreams. Here are some other advantages to trying veneers:
- Dental veneers are custom-designed for each individual tooth.
- Dental veneers are more difficult to stain than natural teeth.
- Dental veneers have a natural looking surface, so they can blend well with your smile.
- When properly cared for, they can last over a decade.
- Our licensed professionals at Dental Creations are trained to make dental veneers look as realistic as possible. With our help, your veneers can look nearly identical to natural healthy looking teeth.
Dental veneers are a great procedure for a host of different oral ailments. Veneers can correct flaws in your smile such as:
- Slight Misalignments
- Slight gaps
- Broken teeth
- Slightly worn teeth
Don’t let your smile wait any longer. Come into our office in Tulsa, Oklahoma, to begin planning for your perfect smile makeover. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Chadwick Webster, please call us at 918-307-0307. We look forward to making your smile shine bright!